Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thunder! Lightning! Music Videos!

As heavy rain brings southern California it's worst series of "storms" and mudslides in years, the kids come pouring (pun intended) into class with their OHMYGOSH stories about the storms.

Emily: Miss Sara, there was like a 6-foot flood inside my house! (8 yrs. old)
Reality: Her backyard was really drenched with a couple inches of water.

Lilly: Today, it rained on my hair and it got soaking wet! I ran to my classroom and it was the rainiest, wateriest rain I have ever seen! (7 yrs. old)

*****

Competitions start in 4 weeks, and the teams have been tirelessly preparing for them. With the rain, and the inevitable exhaustion today was the perfect day for team building. We recorded lip synching and freestyle dancing music videos - hysterical...and of course: pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment